TR6's, etc for sale in N. Florida

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6's, etc for sale in N. Florida
From: John Suchak <maxx@cybermax.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:12:42 -0400
A couple of items from the local "Coastal Trader"..

Truimph TR6's, 3 to choose, 69 - 71, drivable to nearly restored, plus
many new parts.  Also two parts cars.  All, or will seperate.  Bill at
(904) 287-1269.

(Note: ad has been running for several weeks, Just dawned on me to post
it.  Owner is probably becoming pretty "motivated"....)

Also, FWIW:

'74 Jensen Healey Roadster, 90% restored w/ all parts to finish.  Prof
rebuilt engine, (blah blah blah..)  $20k invested, asking $5000.
Illness forces sale.  904 781-8565

(This car has been listed for at least 6 months, there's a photo and it
looks sweet, rollbar and all...  I suspect that I'm the only one down
here in the Bubba Zone who knows what the car is!)

All usual disclaimers apply.  My only connection is geographic
proximity.  Will facilitate transaction for fellow hobbyist, 'cept I'm
getting married TOMORROW and leaving for a week.

Ciao'

John (soon to be married)

'77 Spit (soon to be "underfunded", I suspect)