Re: My grandfather's Triumph

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: My grandfather's Triumph
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 00:30:14 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Jesse Mullan <jmullan@doubt.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
snip

> Now, folks, does the above prose suggest that this is a young man who's
> probably hooked? <g> I think so. <g>

Hook, Line, & Sinker...  Grab ahold kid, you are in for the ride of your
life.  Just take it real slow and don't try to do it all at one time.   I
deleted your original post; so don't remember where you are located other
than somewhere up north.  If you have a web browser (Netscape, etc) check
out http://www.vtr.org/ in those pages somewhere there is a list of VTR
affiliated clubs and I am sure there is one fairly close to you.  Give
them a call and I bet you will have a few volunteers to guide you through
the maze.

Carl Musson
58 TR3A TS 25264 L
Tampa, Florida