Spit brakes, final update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit brakes, final update
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 23:27:13 -0100
List!

You may remember my cry for help on bleeding my Spitfire's brakes some weeks
ago. Got the car ready in time for our wedding, but of course on the day
itself it was pooring with rain :-(   The weather's been perfect ever since,
though :-)

While driving the car over the last few weeks, braking steadily improved.
After a last bleed today, the pedal is pretty firm, apart from that *very*
slow pedal creep. I think I won't bother dealing with that for a while :-|

Thanks all very much for your help!

Eric Kieboom
The Netherlands
('77 Spitfire 1500)