Re: Wives with the good stuff.

To: Jack I Brooks <jibrooks@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Wives with the good stuff.
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:44:33 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jack I Brooks wrote:

> >I love Carslile.  After spending roughly 300 dollars on toys, I also
> >found a.... >truck filled with treasures for me, I bought her some shocks.
>Guy had the adjustable Koni's for her truck for only $25!
> > How come she gets Koni's before me?
>
> Same reason my wife has our SAAB and I drive a beater Chevy Cavalier.  I
> don't know how long you have been married, but you may want to consider
> getting used to it.
>
> Jack Brooks
> Hillsdale, New Jersey
> 1960 TR3-A TS69032L
> 1974 Norton 850 Commando Roadster

Same reason my wife's Spitfire got the $2000 paint job and mine still
has the dented door and pealing paint.  Her's has the new interior and
mine is in tatters with no carpet and a foam pad on the seat.

By the way, her's also has the license plate frame that says "Uppity
Women Unite".

She loves every mile she has it on the road.

Drive on.

Brian