Re: BCW Roll Call

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BCW Roll Call
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:46:27 -0400
When I heard about the planned BCW, I was a bit worried. Whoever dreamed
this up certainly doesn't live in central New York. Right now it is 45F,
cloudy, windy and spitting rain. Perhaps the weather will improve later in
the week and I'll take the Mistress out for a spin. (I could go over to the
neighbor's house and see if she wants to take her Caterham out to play.)
I'm glad I still have the hardtop on; Spring comes late to these parts.

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)