Re: Breaker Braker...

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Breaker Braker...
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 17:33:05 -0700

> > I knew I didn't want to start this thread...why didn't I listen to
myself ?
> >  I'm a little short on the book learnin about this (OK a lot short).
Now
> >  people are talkin about Mu, (I thought they were talkin about some
lost
> >  continent like Atlantis...shows you what I know <g>).
>
> >  <snip>
>
> >  Can't we all just get along...
>
> Nick and others on the list:
>
> My apologies to any one I may have offended. It was not my intention to
> offend. Heck, I was enjoying the exchange of ideas so much, I didn't even
> know we weren't getting along.
>
> As a relative newcomer to this list, I guess I don't yet know the rules.
If
> anyone would be so kind as to post the rules, I will try to abide by them
in
> the future. At what point does a discussion get out of hand?
>
> Dan Masters,
> Alcoa, TN

An open letter to Dan-

Now its my turn to apologize...

OK guys, correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will), but it seems to me
that the Triumph list is like a box of choca..wait, lets try that
again...its like a cocktail party.
You go to a cocktail party to have a good time, meet some new people and do
a bunch of chatting. (And well, maybe to have some of those little wieners
on a tooth pick). You're gonna meet all different kinds of interesting
people at the party and have some differing levels of conversation. Its
like that on this list. Lots of differing thoughts and lots of interesting
people. That's why the list endures. If we all had the same thing to say,
there wouldn't be much of a point would there ?
I think you will find that all sorts of thoughts. responses, and points of
view are more than welcome. I personally draw the line at personal
denigration and blatant name-calling, something that I have seen fragment
and ruin other lists.

I'm sorry if anything I said offended you in any way, and please do not
feel the least bit intimidated to comment on anything just because you are
a newcomer to the list.

<Socially responsible mode off>

Its like Popeye sez..."I am what I am..."
    Nick in Nor Cal