Re: British Car Week <0551533772B4D0B1*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=H

To: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@corp.honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: British Car Week <0551533772B4D0B1*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/o=MN-MTA/ou=MSMail/ou=CORP/s=Lindberg/g=Andrew/@MHS>
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 09:44:11 PDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Trmgafun@aol.com, kerch@parc.xerox.com
--------
>>>"Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" said:
 > "The week of May 12th to the 18th has been chosen because it is a time of
 > year when the snow has melted in most parts of the country."

So of course, this morning when I went out to drive my TR6 to work, as I
have nearly every day for the past 3 years, rain or shine, she refused
to start with a dead battery.  Lacking time to deal with the problem I
used the VW van instead.  Sigh.

Battery charger tonight...

  --berry

P.S. ***PLEASE*** don't send mail to mailing lists with "Return Receipt".  I
think MJB has major domo filter them out, but other lists don't and it can
lead to nasty mailer loops.

Berry Kercheval :: kerch@parc.xerox.com :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center