Re: GT6 For Sale, NM

To: 74137.3420@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT6 For Sale, NM
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 09:39:48 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-10 15:59:35 EDT, 74137.3420@CompuServe.COM (Tomislav
Marincic) writes:

<< TR Folks,

        I clipped this ad from a weekly paper in Albequerque, NM, while on
 business, since I was struck by the number of older, rust-free cars in the
area.
 I haven't seen the car, have no interest, etc, but I thought some other
 rust-belters might want a look.

        TRIUMPH GT6- Hard top, straight 6, new tires/alternator/battery/filters,
 rebuilt engine/clutch/transmission, good body, easy to restore to cherry
 condition, $3500, must see! 898-8652/897-9651

I believe this car resides in a garage just down the street from my office in
Corrales. If not it can't be far away.  I would be glad to make a sight visit
and render a description for a seriously interested person on the list.  I
 do not own nor do I have interest in this car.  I may know the owner.
Bob Paul
Corrales NM