Probs with Rimmer bros.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Probs with Rimmer bros.
From: Bryan Johnson <ca4bjo@isis.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 15:43:02 -0700
Cc: npenney@erols.com
Hi guy's
        Yep, i have had problems with Rimmers so much so that i have stopped
using there service's for a few years now.

It was all over a clutch that i ordered for my 1500. I needed to use the
car for university so i was in a rush. Form first ordering and actualy
cancelling the order it had taken about four days. They still had the
clutch in the orders out dept. when i phoned. I was pissed of with them
and told them to cancel the order because i had found a clutch local,
the arse hole at rimmers wouldnt cancel because it was in the out dept.
(would not or can not?)

So i recieved the clutch a few days later after i had fitted the one
that i bought. I had to send the rimmer clutch back which cost postage
both ways and they wouldnt refund the cost. There F*^&$" A%$ (*&%~.
Since then i use Robsport int or T.D. Fichett they are both excelent.
(Based in UK )

So i'm with you Nolan on this one.

See ya,

Bry (UK)