I DON'T believe it........

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I DON'T believe it........
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 18:20:19 +0100 ()

Hi everyone, remember a while back I had a bit of trouble
with my wipers flopping about and generally misbehaving?
Well at almost exactly the same point in the road (literally,
 maybe feet out!) last night my passenger side wiper arm lept
off the spindle! I decided not to stop (narrow roads and lots of
traffic)and instead to collect the wiper arm on the return journey.
Of course by the time I had got back a number of 18 wheelers must have
driven over the bloody thing!
If I catch the wag that thought it would be funny to p@ss about with my
wiper arms.............:-(

Johnny Storm
'77 spitfire 1500 (with racing style single wiper)

P.S Carol, if I lived in florida I wouldn't need any wipers...