TR6 heater wire connections

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 heater wire connections
From: Jim Hardesty <jhardest@infinet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 22:06:16 -0400
Josephine was in the shop last week and now her heater blower doesn't
work.  She's a 74.5 TR6 (not that it really matters) and I assume the
guys at the shop simply reconnected the wires to the switch in a
creative new order.

Can someone take a quick look and let me know how the wires should be
connected to the heater switch?  I'll call the top of the switch the
part where the connection is further in than the other two connections.
Currently, the wires are, from top to bottom, Green/Yellow, Green/Brown
and Green.

If you could just e-mail me privately, I doubt anyone else on the list
has any real interest in heater switch wiring :)

Thanks, it's going to be 40 degrees tomorrow morning and I surely don't
want to put the top up...

jim