TR6 Owners List

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Owners List
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:04:22 -0400
Good morning all,

I've made several additions and modifications
to the owners list - great response.  I'm taking
whatever info is available, including comm. number,
engine number, exterior and interior colors, options,
manuf. dates, etc.  Updates have slowed down so I'm
about ready to send out another copy and just wanted
to solicit any last minute additions/updates.  I'll
plan on getting this out tomorrow or Thursday to
give the digest readers some time.  Right now,
we have 87 carb models and 4 PI models - keep it
coming!

Regards,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont