RE: TR6 Owners List

To: "'Chris Bullock'" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Owners List
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 12:50:56 -0600
Chris thanks for doing this! Although I guess I thought there were more
TR6 owners on the list. I have a minor correction to my car, checked it
last night (it's not parked where I live :-( ). The corrected info
follows:

        CF58310UO  1976
        Owner:     Peter Zaborski
        Engine:    CF48160UE
        Exterior:  Pimento (72)  <<<<< correction >>>>>
        Interior:  Black (11)
        Email:     peterz@merak.com
        Location:  Calgary, Alberta, Canada

The difference is the exterior color which I supplied you with incorrect
info about. The Pimento (#72) is the original and current color. Thanks
again for putting this together.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada