The wonderful country of sweden.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The wonderful country of sweden.
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 13:45:54 +0100 (BST)
Further to Adam's comments on Volvo's GB design. I rember that the P1800s
 was made err in England. The Volvo 850/v70 (or whatever they call it
nowadays) is made from 70% british components. Also SAAB replaced their
backward 2 stroke motors with an 16 valve engine made by ummm can't
remember now but it was a British company, perhaps someone out there will
remember the company!:-)

And if we are in the business of refering to ancient history (more so
than our cars even!) can i remind everyone of the great swedish war ship
the WASA. On it's maiden voyage it slid down the ramps out into the
harbour where....it promptly sank! A great national heritage to be proud
of!:-)

Tra for now

Johnny storm
'77 spitfire 1500