Early CF series cars

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early CF series cars
From: "Bradford K. Begin" <bkb@voyageronline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:30:36 -0700
Jeff,
I have CF12577U-- 53 cars away from yours.  It does have the bumper
overriders, but oddly its lacking the 2 rear license illumination lamps.
Where the assemblies are supposed to be mounted, there are blank-off
plates instead.  Were licence tag lights optional in late 1973?  I would
have thought US import restrictions would require them.

Brad
Chattanooga, TN
1974 TR-6
1968 TR-250