Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?

To: PAUL LOGUE <GPAULOGUE@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:24:39 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
PAUL,
        The pro responses pretty much say everything I could tell you. With out
a doubt I enjoy my monza system. A couple of things that are recurrent
throughout the string that I think are important. Use rubber isolated
mounts or straps and beb sure to get the outlet of the horns out from
under the car. I have mine flush with the back bumper. Yes, if you have
a car that runs rich or burns oil you will be cleaning your tail light
area regularly. I really notice any problem in the winter when I use the
choke more.
        I fit mine myself and then went to a shop for them to clean and tighten
up the installation. You ever notice how when you have a car people
enjoy seeing they do a little extra for you. The shop I went to charged
me $15.00
to suck the tubes up as close to the car as possible and weld the
joints. Don't weld it to the header you need to be able to get it off
when the need arises.

Bill
78Spit
80Wedge undergoing colonial conversion