TR6 Color Scheme

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Color Scheme
From: STEVEN_E.JABLON@roche.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 06:28 -0500 (EST)
     Good Morning,

     I am trying to determine what the original colors (ext/int) of my '76
     TR6 should be.  Underneath its current blue color, I can see a
     fabulous British racing green.  I would appreciate information so I
     may determine its exact hue.  Can someone please refer me to the
     appropriate resource?

     I apologize if this seemingly simple question has already been asked;
       1.  this is my first inquiry on this great list   and
       2.  I have just begun to slowly restore my TR6 as a rolling
           project.

     Feel free to respond directly to my e-mail address if this was
     recently asked.

     As a reminder, Britfest (Sponsored by Moss Motors) will be held
     tomorrow (4/26/97) in Dover, New Jersey from 9 AM - 3 PM.

     Thanks in advance for your help!
     Steven J.
     Steven_e.jablon@roche.com
     1976 TR6