Re: TR6 Carb Repair

To: mlibhart@feist.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Carb Repair
From: creigkay@juno.com (Creig & Kay Houghtaling)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 06:28:23 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Been there done that too!  Listen to Scott Drake regarding removal
of the plug.  As he says, it should be easy to wiggle it loose and
out.  If not, go ahead and take your carb off, remove the float chamber,
and work the plug out from the inside.  Otherwise you might have
to buy a new plug.  (Done that too.)

Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO