Re: Spitfire seats.. (Price info)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire seats.. (Price info)
From: John Suchak <maxx@cybermax.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 23:23:10 -0400
John Suchak wrote:

> I have a pair of seats from my 77 Spitfire that I'd be willing to sell
> if anyone's looking for some.  They're black with red piping, seem to
> have been recovered pretty recently.  Overall in really nice shape.  No
> wear, no rips or tears.  Sliders and tilt work perfectly.
>
> (I'm going to be putting racing seats and a cage in the car)
>
> They're located in Jacksonville FL.  If interested, e-mail me directly.
> I'm headed out on vacation but will respond when I get back.
>
> John

Sorry I forgot to include price info...     I'm not really sure how much
I should be asking.  Just for the reupholstery covers alone Vicky Brit
gets $299.00 per seat.  These are no more than a year old, hardly ever
sat in (DPO let the car sit in the garage for most of that year!) and
really in good shape.  I'm thinking that two *complete* seats are worth
at least the cost of one reupholstery kit, no?

Reasonable offers entertained.

John