Auto Jumble - CONNECTICUT

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "British Cars List" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Auto Jumble - CONNECTICUT
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 21:57:57 -0400
Just a reminder... the Connecticut Triumph Register is hosting its Third Annual
Swap Meet and Auto Jumble, this Sunday, April 27th at Bob's Foreign Service,
230A Rowe Avenue, Milford, CT.

"Bob's" is located just off I-95. Whether you're coming from the North or
South, it's easy to find:

>From the North (Hartford, Boston, etc.: I-91 South to I-95 South to Exit 35
(Bic Drive) Right at the end of the ramp, quick left onto Rowe Avenue.

>From NYC and South: I-95 North to Exit 35 (Bic Drive). Left at the end of the
ramp, under highway, first left onto Rowe Ave.

Free Admission to the public. "Professional" Vendors (those in the auto/parts
business) can display their wares for a mere $15.00, the amateurs pay $5.00.

Bring your goodies... clean out your basement! See you Sunday.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA!WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L