Re: Spit luggage rack-yes or no?

To: aloder@websgi.icomnet.com
Subject: Re: Spit luggage rack-yes or no?
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 21 Apr 97 8:43:00
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Paul Nelson wrote:

>>Just wanting to know what the popular opinion is on having a luggage
rack on a Spitfire. My 76 has one (presently removed for rust treatment)
and I was debating on whether or not to put it back on. Call it a
luggage rack poll.<<

Paul ...

I installed a rear luggage rack on my Spit some six months ago, and I have yet
to actually use it for carrying anything.

I probably prefer the carıs former, ŞcleanerŞ look, but thatıs just me.

By the way, how would repair the bolt/screw holes, if you were to?

--
Martin Secrest