RE: GT-6?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GT-6?
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 05:27:39 -0600
Hi Bob,
I have a '67 GT6 which is great fun to drive.  Like any lbc there is always
work to do.  You don't say what kind of condition this car is in or even if
you have found one to buy so its kind of hard to say on cost.  If it is
completely restored and in  good shape it shouldn't cost a lot.  On the
other hand if it needs restoring you could be looking at thousands of
dollars.  Good luck what ever you chose, its a great car in my opinion.

Jane