Re: Leons' Vitesse drives!

To: triumph@uriel.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Leons' Vitesse drives!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 10:41:06 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry Chad,
I thought I had replied to you already,if not,I apologise...
Yes indeed if you really want a Vitesse,You might as well come over here and
find one,because most of them are here,but get hold of a copy of our club
magazine first,and perhaps come over and attend one of our major shows,like
our International Weekend at Stafford,Friday 12 July-Sunday 14 July 1997,5000
people and 3000 Triumphs,you should find one there!
Visit the TSSC on-line at <http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html>
You can find out all about us there...
e-mail <tssc@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk>
I believe you can join on-line nowadays too.
Good luck in your quest and I look forward to your joining our merry band!
Regards
Leon F Guyot
Triumph Sports Six Club International Liaison Secretary.