Leons' Vitesse drives!

To: WOTTATR@aol.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, courier@the-studio.demon.co.uk, david@angserv.demon.co.uk, BRITPAC@aol.com, PIENAC1@alpha.unisa.ac.za, jouni.harju@poyry.fi, GT6@wvi.com (scottkohl), 106201.737@compuserve.com, sth@softlab.de, luttd@primenet.com (danielluttrull), odd@triumphclub.se, dezn490@wadnr.gov (daveeaton), ina.hoop@pi.net (dehoop), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, christopher.childs@virgin.net, andreas.jaunsen@fiskeridir.dep.telemax.no
Subject: Leons' Vitesse drives!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:00:09 -0400 (EDT)
Newsflash!
After almost thirteen years of hard work,Today,18th April 1997,at 4.45pm,
Leon F Guyot got to drive his ground-up restoration project Triumph Vitesse
Convertible for the first time ever.
What a relief,and hopefully no more sleepless nights etc...
See it at the South of England Meet,near Leatherhead,Surrey. 10/11 May 1997.
or at the Standard Triumph International Rally,Arcen,near Venlo,Holland.
           23/24 May 97.
Only the Hood/Soft-top to fit now,and the carpet set/minor trimming by Newton
Commercial,quite a bit of workshop grime to remove and a few bits n'bobs to
touch-in/adjust to make it 'just so'.
Thanks to everyone out there for putting up with me,and for being so
supportive over the last 13 years.(now what excuse will I have?)...
                                                 oh yes,"I'm British,what's
your excuse?"
remember,as long as we enthusiasts keep bringing them back to life,glory will
still exist in the name of Triumph! so keep up the good work out there,and
never lose the faith,it really is all worth it in the end,despite all the
obstacles fate places in our way. Regards
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International