Re: Carlisle or Moss Britfest (in NJ)

To: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle or Moss Britfest (in NJ)
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:52:46 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well we could all do like the MG bunch and meet somewhere.  They are
going to go hang out at the mens potty.  Don't know that I want to hang
out there, but I suppose if one loves MG's one loves hanging out at mens
bathrooms too.  Perhaps meeting at the ladies potty has some merits
though! <g>

Well, for lack of any other universal distinguishing features, I'll wear
my People for the Eating of Tasty Animals hat.  If you see a guy about
5'6", with a beard, wearing that hat, it's me.