Re: Power Antenna

To: etlddle@etlxdmx.ericsson.se ( David Luke XL/EE )
Subject: Re: Power Antenna
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:49:25 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
>That reminds me! On the drivers side of the centre console under the dash there
>was a two way centre return toggle switch fitted to my car. It wasn't wired up
>and the aerial was not electric, but this must presumably have been what it was
>for. I can't think of anything else it may have been.

My '73 Stag also has a toggle switch in this position and seems to be not
hooked up to anything.  No sign of an electric attenna.  In fact it had
about the cheapest AM/FM cassette player money can buy in it when I bought
it.  Previous owner, (Robert Spegielman for you St. Louis Triumph folks that
might know him), won't tell me a thing about the car..  His brother Ron
though is very talkative and suggested the switch was for fog lights,
although I see no signs of fog lights ever having been installed anywhere
either.

Anyone got any ideas what this toggle switch could be for???
Anyone know the Spegielman brothers??  If so, what's Bob's story?