Craftsman tools

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Craftsman tools
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:15:55 -0500
Scions and Knuckle Busters,
     If you are on the borderline for coming to the VTR S. Central Regional
Convention in Georgetown, Texas this might just put you over the edge.
    Craftsman Tools has been kind enough to donate four 87 piece Mechanics
Tool Boxes to the event for prizes. What you want more you gready guys! Then
how about $250 for tires at NTW?
    So 4 lucky participants will be able to repair their tow vehicles on the
way home (we all know our TR's never break down) and get tires for their
trailer.
 For more information on the event and entry form see http://www.exact.
com/~HCTC/HCTC-VTR.html
     Hope to see all of you there.