[no subject]

To: triumphs
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:53:13 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [John Cowan
<jfcowan@sj.znet.com>]]

     Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 12:59:06 -0800 (PST)
     From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
     Subject: TR-3A - Missing rear tranny mount bolt question

        A mechanic recently pointed out that one of the rear tranny
mounting bolts is missing on my TR-3A.  It has probably been gone since
before I bought the car in 1965.  I'd like to replace it.  Does anyone know
if I can do that from under the car; i.e., without removing the
transmission housing?
        Thanks.
John Cowan

P. S. An obvious answer to this question is crawl under the car and have a
look, but due to a variety of problems, I can't work underneath very much.
So advance logistic info is a real benefit.
        J. C.