Re: Carlisle

To: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:27:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Edward Hutchinson wrote:

> I would be interesting in talking with anyone who has purchased a car at
> Carlisle? In particular how do you arrange payment (cash, check, cashier
> check, credit card) and how do you arrange transportation (plates if
> driving, truck if hauling, etc.) and any other tidbits which would be
> helpful to a first time visitor to that event. What to watch out for?
>
> Ed

    Ed, best advice take club member that is familar with the type car
you are interested in. Take your own tags from home, Pa. is a real hassle
in dealing with D.M.V. on used cars. Try to know what you want & how much
you are going to pay before you go, prices are usually much higher at a
show than looking at home. In reading your post find someone with good
experience, I have a feeling this may be your first show buy. Be carefull