Re: Loose TR Bonnets

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Loose TR Bonnets
From: "David Lee" <DJFLee@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 97 22:52:45 UT
Fellows

Thanks to all of you who wrote commiserating about the antics of my TR2's
windscreen. It seems a more common problem than I thought.

I have bought a new screen from Moss, the service was excellent and despite
living in the Grampian region of Scotland the screen arrived 2 days after
ordering. They use their own fabricated wood crates (£30 refundable) and
insure against breakage - something no other company I contacted was prepared
to do.

Good service deserves recognition. Thanks Moss.

Dave Lee
1955 TR2
1976 Land Rover SIII
Tearie