CHROME PLATING

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CHROME PLATING
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:59:30 -0700
CAn anyone recommend a TRIUMPH friendly chrome plating plant within a
driving distance  (1 hour?) of downtown Los Angeles?  I want to
re-chrome my valve cover (TR 4A) and I will want to rechrome my bumpers
in the coming months...

So far... I just am not impressed with the shops I've found by the
yellow pages...  Their prices seem unreasonable (I understand they're
having to meet much stricter emissions standards now, in California,
but  it would seem that the additional investment in new emissions
controling equipment should have long been absorbed.)

Anyways... Suggestions?