Re: TR6 studs

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 studs
From: flarsen@earthlink.net (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:07:26 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ken,

Have you tried removing the LH crash pad? I just looked at mine, and as
far as I can tell, in a poorly lit garage, the studs are not behind the
wood dash, but behind the crash pad. They may actually be part of the
crash pad itself. There are two or three other nuts behind the crash pad
at or about the same level.

No jokes about the nut behind the steering wheel, please!!

I wanted to replace my headlight switch a couple of years ago ... I still
have to put in the new dash, new choke cable, new glovebox, new ashtray,
new RH crash pad, new speaker panels, new wiring harness ...

-- Flemming Larsen                            flarsen@earthlink.net

 '74 TR-6  CF27518U   (part of a growing off-the-road vehicle collection)