Re: Facia Support

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Facia Support
From: Kris & Randy Croft <croftr@crpl.cedar-rapids.lib.ia.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:57:55 -0500
Thank you Barry & Bernard for setting me and my used parts supplier
straight. The support ,Triumph part #807533,was taken from a 69 spit
from Europe and that's where the problem is. After digging a little
deeper in the parts catalog I found that after commission No.FDU31254
USA only, a different number(816011) was listed. I assume this was when
the federal dash was introduced. Anyway the search is on for
a little support! If anyone has an extra one in their garage and would
part with it please e-mail me direct for details.

Randy Croft
1969 Spitfire Mk3