Fluke Meter No LBC Content

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fluke Meter No LBC Content
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 14:39:24 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Hello out there in Triumph land!

I have a Fluke 97 scopemeter and the computer interface but no software
to capture the info from the meter screen.  I have all the routines in
the mfg. book to write a program but I am getting too lazy (and possibly
to dumb) to do it.

Does anyone have a program for it that I might possibley get a copy of?
It would be nice to be able to capture some of the waveforms on my
wonderfully simple to work on computerzed vehicles (even the GMC diesel
truck is all electronic including the gas pedal).

Joe Worsley
80 TR8 DHC
Tupelo, MS