Re: TR6 interior

To: rgb@exact.com
Subject: Re: TR6 interior
From: slevine@netmatics.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 08:54:14 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the reply. I did get carpet samples from TRF and what they sent
is considerably darker than the original even taking into consdieration the
fading over time. They called both samples TAN but they look more like
Brown. I will give them a call and see what they say.

The color picture of the biscuit color in the VB catalog appears much
closer to the original. The picture makes the color look too light but so
do the seats so I assumed the color shift to the light side was due to the
lighting when they took the picture.

Sandy Levine                              813-876-9800 (v)
slevine@netmatics.com                     813-876-9123 (f)