to ralph jannelli (was RE: spit 1500 rear spring rubber pad)

To: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: to ralph jannelli (was RE: spit 1500 rear spring rubber pad)
From: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:50:01 -0500 (EST)
ralph ...

i tried to email you directly, but i get a user unknown error
from your system:

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<rjannelli@aus-d.mp.campus.mci.net>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to aus-d.mp.campus.mci.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<rjannelli@aus-d.mp.campus.mci.net>
<<< 550 <rjannelli@aus-d.mp.campus.mci.net>... User unknown
550 <rjannelli@aus-d.mp.campus.mci.net>... User unknown

thought you'd want to know.

anyway, any idea what the shipping time is from england?

-- michael galloway