Re: thermostats

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: thermostats
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:41:52 -0500 (EST)
Cc: britishcars@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-02-27 22:13:25 EST, vafred@erols.com (fred thomas)
writes:

<< I was just planning on along trip to Florida in my T/R 3  but i now feel
 afraid the car will blow-up if i block the return pipe or it will blow-up
 if i don't, not sure if i have the bellows, the skirt or the new TRF type
 not sure if it has hot spots or air pockets could possibly have refrig.
 type change-over in it, heat molocules might not be the right for my
 comm. # or the speed of my prop might create to much of a wake for the
 other passing boats, could be a summer therm. not sure might be a winter
 therm. which you can't use in Florida Well if the thermo-nucleus of
 cooling system will take i will try to maake Florida

Fred, there is only ONE thing you need to do to insure that your TR will  NOT
overheat, irrespective of the condition of the cooling system.  NEVER, NEVER
make a complementary remark about an MG whilst driving the TR.  Makes em'
BOIL !

Hope you enjoy your drive to Florida !  I've been through the Mojave in mine
!

Bob Paul
TS45738L"O"
TS7280L