thermostats

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: thermostats
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 19:06:29 -0800
Cc: britishcars@Autox.Team.Net
I was just planning on along trip to Florida in my T/R 3  but i now feel
afraid the car will blow-up if i block the return pipe or it will blow-up
if i don't, not sure if i have the bellows, the skirt or the new TRF type
not sure if it has hot spots or air pockets could possibly have refrig.
type change-over in it, heat molocules might not be the right for my
comm. # or the speed of my prop might create to much of a wake for the
other passing boats, could be a summer therm. not sure might be a winter
therm. which you can't use in Florida Well if the thermo-nucleus of
cooling system will take i will try to maake Florida