Triple Webers, K&N and Nitrous?!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triple Webers, K&N and Nitrous?!
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steven C Wilson)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:55:35 EST
Yes it's True!  I saw it with my own eyes (4 of them).  The double
Webers, the triple Webers, yes they do look good and run great, But at
the 6-PACK TRIALS '96 at Indy there was a car by Nick & Nick of Jersey
(New) with dual K&N carbs (I think)  with a NITROUS OXIDE injection feed;
 twin tanks in the trunk and times in the low 6s!!!  Not much room for
luggage in the boot, but a very nice set up for the Camaro/'Vette, et al
next door!     A gas!        Yours in Triumphs,  Steve
ps: photos in Winter issue of 6-PACK newsletter.