re: spit valve springs/shop manual

Subject: re: spit valve springs/shop manual
From: halls@fdhc.state.fl.us
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 16:50:06 -0500
Apparently-to: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
ralph,

how did you get a spit mkII factory workshop manual?  I was under the
impression these were either never produced(?) or unavailable.  I have
not seen them in vicky brit, moss or rimmer bros, and the catalog from
trf is apparently being printed (for almost a year now).  might you know
of another one somewhere, or someplace I could buy one??

drooling in anticipation...

thanks

scott

p.s.  sorry to spam the list, but mail to ralph bounced.