TR3 Parts Available

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Parts Available
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 02:08:53 -0500 (EST)
My parents are soon moving from their house in Cleveland,OH
Some of my TR3 parts live there, and my racing schedule
will make it difficult for me to move the parts out here to CA.
Does anyone on the Triumph List  want a shot at this?  There
is a wide mix of parts, such as (2) blocks, many misc other
motor parts, a 3A gearbox, 3A axle housing, suspension
and brake parts (including my original 56 front 10" drum
brakes and one piece splined hubs), a good windscreen assy,
petrol tanks, radiators, unsplit steering box, misc. body parts,
seats, side curtains, and other items.  All parts stored inside.
Most of these items have been on/in/or near  ;-) the most recent
TR3 to win a National Championship.  I would like a package deal,
with a friendly price (or trade?) to a TR enthusiast.
                 Yes, I am a digest/aol member.
                 Thank you from a TR3 Racer
                 catpusher@aol.com       Hardy Prentice