TR3 Inner Fenders.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Inner Fenders.
From: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:53:15 -0800
I'm closing in on some decision points in the slow frame up of my small
mouth. (work like a crazed ferret for two months, save money for three (x
10 to the nth), order more parts, buy some tools/supplies...repeat as
necessary)

The car has sustained some front end damage in the distant past (tin/lead &
green putty body work)...this fact, combined with some rust and
considerable metal moguls have me debating as to the value of replacing the
inner fenders or diving into the body work on the existing ones (the new
floor panels are already awaiting installation)

What sort of experience have folks had with the replacement inner fenders
available from Moss or TRF??...I'm leaning toward purchase but want to make
sure I'm not just heading for a different set of problems.  Are there other
(equal or better) sources??  I'm located in the SW corner of Canada (on
what we like to call 'The Big Island')

David J. R. Williams
TS 12287L
CF 18015