RE: Thanks!

To: "'Spitfire 1500'" <spitfire1500@dalton.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks!
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:25:32 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Mike,

        What the hell does all that pertain to?  Can I adapt  an Anti Joss to
my Spitfar?  Sure would like to avoid those pits with spikes if at all
possible.  Is an EP a european term?  You just get to thinkin' you know a
little 'bout these LBC's and somebody comes along and changes the whole damn
terminology on ya

Chris Prugh (toungue firmly planted in cheek)
72 Spitfar