Re: Pandora"s Box And Record Certificates/ Part One

To: jmike@sky.net, smith007@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pandora"s Box And Record Certificates/ Part One
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:53:07 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-20 20:26:51 EST, jmike@sky.net writes:

> God this sounds familiar.   A few months ago I was backing the TR6 out of
the
>  garage.  Looked to my right, and forgot about the open door on the left,
> caught
>  it on the side of the open garage door and bent it back double.   $1100.00

> worth
>  of damage if I bought a new door.  Also felt like a total idiot, but the
>  magicians at the local fixit shop made it new again.
>
>  Mike Barron
>  70 TR6
>  60 TR3

Mike this is nothing new.  I did it in the spring of 1968 while backing out
of a garage  on my way to work. Luckily, I was able to pull the door frame
back out by hand. I'd forgotten about that - the mind works so that we forget
the bad things. Also felt like an idiot.  As William said "there is nothing
new under the sun."  Cheers

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)