Re: TR3 Fuel pump rebuilding questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Fuel pump rebuilding questions
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:34:49 -0600
Jeremy,

I put the $18 kit in my pump last winter and it seemed to be completely
effective (seems to have stopped the leaks anyway).  One advantage of the
kit is that it allows you to retain your old pump complete with priming
lever.  I don't think the replacement pumps have the priming levers.  I like
the lever and would keep it if at all possible.

Doug Daverne

1961 TR-4