TR3 Fuel pump rebuilding questions

Subject: TR3 Fuel pump rebuilding questions
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 21:32:50 -0500 (EST)
 Hi again everyone,

        You can tell spring is getting closer cause I'm starting to ask more
TR3 questions of the list :-)  It's time to get this baby running again.

        My fuel pump leaks like a bugger, dumping fuel all over everywhere.
So I have two choices as I see it, 1) buy a replacement unit and 2) rebuild
the current pump.  I assume that the $32 replacements listed in the Moss
catalog aren't nearly as neato as the originals, but the big question is,
how easy and/or effective is a rebuild on an original pump and will the $18
Moss kit get the job done?

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit