Re: re road trip stories

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: re road trip stories
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:32:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Good reply from you Richard,
I generally agree with everything you say about Stoneleigh,but I must tell
you that I followed a 'local' TSSC member to the showground,he drove straight
past the first 'muddy field' type entrance gate and another 1/4 mile to the
main concreted entrance gate,we didn't arrive particularly early,about
10am,and managed to park on the tarmac area of the car park,as usual!
It seems that poor Johnny,and now you,always seem to go for the wrong
approach,what we road humps in Market Harborough and now mud at Stoneleigh?
Yes,I quite agree,the usual mess of rubbish was being shifted in the
autojumble,some of it roughly resembling cars outside,but that's the nature
of autojumbling,and hopfully,the majority of people know a dog when they see
a dog!
Oh,and for what it's worth,when I was talking with the organisers,and
expressed my opinions about the Stoneleigh venue,they asked if I had any
suggestions,and I suggested the Stafford,Bath & Peterborough (Agricultural)
showgrounds to them,as potential alternatives,they took notes,so if they act
upon the suggestions,let's hope these (Agricultural) sites are rather less
muddy than Stoneleigh in February!
Regards
Leon F Guyot