Re: TR6 Window Channel

To: Kdoc111@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Window Channel
From: lgmiceli@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:47:04 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I re[laced both front and rear channels on my TR from parts. I did trhe
job in my driveway and frankly the worst part of the job was putting  the
door paleel and window handels back on.

You do not need to remove the glass or window seals,  but  you do need to
undo the window regulator bolts  and move stuff around. The job took less
than an hour per side, and stopped the rattle.

Larry Miceli
76 TR6
73 Stag
66 Herald