JMA paint code

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: JMA paint code
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 00:33:31 -0800
According to my Sikkens paint chart for British Leyland, JMA is aqua, blvc60
(British Leyland Vehicle Code?) available from 1968/73 with a color scala
(whatever that is) of 3.

Aren't I a big help!

Bill Wood
1973 TR6  paint code 19 WHITE
1979 TR8 Coupe  CAE Vermilion which is ORANGE--that's why we call her Pumpkin
1981 TR8 F.I.  stamped JMW (Persian Aqua) Heritage Certificate says it should
be Pendelican (NCF) but is actually British Police Leyland White (NMB).
Explain that to a concours judge!  Somebody at Solihull had a bad paint week
back on May 21 to June 1, 1981 when they were building SATPV4589BA406371!
Greensboro, N.C.