Re: Optional extras

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Optional extras
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 22:13:13 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-13 13:47:27 EST, hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Johnny Storm:-
International Racing car driver) writes:

<<
 Does anyone out there know where I can get some of the 'Go fuhrer'
 stripes that were optional extras on type one beetles?

 I am also considering fitting an S/S exhaust? Is it true they only last
 six years?

 Johnny Storm
 '77 Spitfire 1500
 '39 1300cc  Kuelbelkerfluebelwagen (genuine original)

Johnny,
Did you post this to the wrong list or were these the same stipes which
appeared on some fo the later TR's ?

Bob Paul
Stripeless TR owner.